- Chris's Campground - A great spot to set up camp and relax. Also has a swimming pool.
- Spearfish City Campground - A few pedal strokes from Five-0 start and downtown
If you can't handle rough'n it, try one of these places:
- Hotels in Spearfish
- Black Hills Adventure Lodging - These beautiful cabins can accomodate large groups and are located just outside of Deadwood. It's a beautiful area and just 15 minutes from Spearfish.
Support our sponsors and eat awesome food at the same time
- Barbacoas - 305 W Jackson Blvd Features a great selection of fresh ingredients, bottled beer and an assortment of burrito/wrap/rice bowl selections. Each menu item has a variety of options, including shrimp, steak, chicken, salmon and halibut. Various sauces, such as a homeade queso cheese sauce, a pad thai like peanut sauce and a curry sauce, give additional flavor options. Salsa's include various mild and medium selections, as well as some hotter choices. 5 star selection!
- Crow Peak Brewery - 125 West Highway 14 Awesome beer as well as tasty pizzas!
- Bay Leaf Cafe - 126 West Hudson Street Fine dining with outdoor seating!
- Common Grounds - 111 E Hudson Street Great coffee and a wide variety of breakfast and lunch choices!
- Good Earth Natural Food For affordable natural and organic foods, check out the Sunshine Cafe, located in the store!